Ansh is all better now. Thankfully.:)
I am going to Bangalore today & will be back day after tomorrow. It is for Advinus' KBF meeting. I'll be missing the first day of the Finance Conference which is tomorrow. But I'll go strainght to the second day of conference day after tomorrow. I have organised Salsa class that evening for the participants & then we'll be going to Venom. Hope to enjoy a lot.:)I'll miss Ansh terribly though.
Last week was extremely good. Papa was here for 3 days. I could not meet him on Thursday as I had to go to Raichak for the Technical Conference. I met him on Friday for dinner with Ansh at the guest house. On Saturday, Myself & Papa had lunch at Mocambo & then in the evening ,papa had dinner with us. Abhi dropped him to the station.
Yesterday, Abhi went to 108 Mahadev with his friends. He was back by 3 & then in the evening we went to City Centre. Had a great time shopping. We just roamed around & basically window shopped for the first time in lives. Mummy papa went to see Partner & Ansh went along with them. I guess the guilt of leaving us alone on Sunday & going with friends prompted Abh to spend the evening shopping with me. We both bought white trousers for ourselves & i also bought some lingerie. But I am sure Abhi had a very good time. He was also in a very good mood.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment