Bangalore visit was good. Its a nice company. I stayed in a hotel on Palace Road called "Atria".
I returned & went straight to the Finance Conference in Vedic Village. We had Salsa class in the evening & then went to Venom at night to see people performing Salsa. It was fun
Then on Friday , 24th August, we got Shiv Abhishek done at home. I got back home at 2:00 pm. It was a nice puja. Lots of friends came in.On 25th we went to Gautam, Gaurav's house for their Shiv Abhishek.
Yesteday I put Mehendi for Rakhi. Shweta, Kammo Bua & Anita Chachi also put Mehendi. Looks good....:).Then we went to see Heyy Baby with Himanshu. It was a sweet funny movie. I bought another suit from Fi. I had got one last to last weekend too which I collected from Fi after stitching yesterday. So lots of shopping happening. But it was at 50% off. So I guess I am just stocking up on sale items, so actually i am saving money. :) Also in city centre yesterday, I sang a song(one of the nivea promotional competitions) & won lots of small creams...lol. Good fun!! Ansh as usual enjoyed the movie thoroughly.
But since yesterday I am noticing that he has no appetite. I don't know what to do. He hardly ate anything yesterday except milk. Tried to give him some horlicks yeterday too in milk. But he did not like it. Left more then half of it.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment