Saturday, April 17, 2010

What I love to do these days...........


Lifting my legs up in the air!!

Blowing bubbles!!

Eating my hands

Sticking my tongue out & smiling :)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Monika said...

awwww so so so sweet

touch wood

PG said...

Wooooooooonderfulllll!!!!!! touch wood!
I'm just wondering, how old is she now.

R's Mom said...

Oh she is so adorable...thanks for the award..and guess what...R has to look at Khushi and say 'Chotu baby chotu baby smile smile :):)

Unknown said...

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute pics.. How is office treating u??

Uma said...

cuddly cuddly... sooo cute!

Swaram said...

Awwww finally we get to c some more pics .. we r khush nw ;) ;)

Loved loved loved the last one :)

Monika said...

@PG- She is 3 months & 2 weeks old now :)

@ MindfulMeanderer - I am vey distracted at work.Very hard to concentrate & not think abt the baby all the time.

@Monika,R's mom, Swaram, Uma- Thanks girls. :)

Swati said...

Very very cute ..love her smile ..she is so like her name

Mama - Mia said...

awwww! khushi is defi living up to her name!! :)

Poonam said...

cho chweeeeeeeeeeeet!