It's been such a long long time that I have been away from my blog. Just did not feel upto it. I guess I was just having too much fun being a mom of 2.
This time around I had a great time during my confinement period. I cannot thank God enough for blessing me with 2 such wonderful childen. Khushi is a total delight & is such an easy child. You would never hear even a whimper from her. She is always full of smiles.
I joined back work on 31st. It's been a tough couple of days. Khushi was no trouble at all at home but the problem is that she is not used to the bottle as I have been exclusively beastfeeding her. So she does not consume much when I am away. I have been pumping for her at work & plan to provide her exclusive breastmilk for as long as I can.
Ansh is doing well. We have been very very careful with him as he is such a sensitive boy. We have been giving him lots of attention but still there are times he does feel jealous of his sister which is quite natural. But he loves her very much.
I managed a week's trip to Bhutan in March .It was a family reunion with both my brothers, their wives & my new coochi-poochi nephews . We had a great time.
Abhi has been such a great support for me. He is my pillar of strength.
I feel so blessed. :)
6 years ago

6 comments:
Hey Mons, finally we get to c a post from u .. ws missing u and waiting for Khushi updates :)
I so wanna c her nw. Kudos to Ansh for being such a loving bro :)
thnks Swaram . I missed u all
Hi Monika. Don't think you know me. A few of us got together to throw a baby-shower for you and a few other Preggo-bloggers early January. We'd organised a blog-hunt and all that.You went ahead and delivered Khushi on the day we had planned to execute everything :) Just wanted to leave a link to the final page that was created for you - http://ashowerwithlove.blogspot.com/2010/01/congratulations-monika.html
Hope you enjoy the little something we have there for you. Much love to Khushi and Ansh from the 16 aunties from all over the world :)
so good to hear from you, Monika. Many good wishes!
Hv an award for u Mons :) Pls collect it :)
welcome back monika.. please do share pics of the lil 1 :)
it must be real tough to join office in just 3 months.. hugss to u..
n lots love to ansh n khushi.
Post a Comment