Friday, April 16, 2010

2 posts in one day....wow!!

I got an Award, yeah !!!!


Now for the rules:
1.Thank the person that gave this to you
Of course, can't thank u enough Swaram. U r the sweetest.


2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.


3. List 3 things you love about yourself


* I love my zeal for life. I believe in living life to the fullest, through thick & thin.


* When I love people, it's always from the bottom of my heart. I do get hurt sometimes in the process, but it's better to get hurt at times than not to love at all .


* I love the fact that I have loads of patience which I have cultivated over the years. I am usually (ahmmm....) very patient.
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)



I love the babyness of my daughter in this pic. So calm, serene & utterly adorable.


5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.
Here we go
1. PG
2.
3. R's Mom
4. D
5. monika

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:D i soooo soooo wanted that award. Thank you. Muah.
that pic of khushi is abs adorable. n i just love her name! Do post a pic of both kids together sometime.

D said...

Hey, so good to have back and blogging :) Missed you around here. The baby's cute - three months or four?

And thank you for the award!

Monika said...

thank u sweetheart for this award... i already did this one some days back will add ur name to it too

hugs

Swaram said...

Oh ho, Shruti's wish hs been fulfilled ;)

Congrats Mons .. u totally deserve it and c, it got u bk here with 3 posts! Wow!

Luvly pic :) and I luv those things abt u too :)

R's Mom said...

Thank you thank you thank you...I know its late..but thank you so much...and I so loved Khushi's photo..waiting to come to Cal at the end ofthe year to see her and Ansh....:):)