Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The worst days of my life






I came back home early on Saturday to relax & unwind after a hectic week at Jsr.It was MIL's birthday & we had a fight............heartoverhead
Next day was Sunday. We spent the entire day without talking to each other. By afternoon I was tired of the whole situation & went to the parlor to spend some time. Got a hair sap done. Came back home & took Ansh out to the park in the evening. Then we spent some time with Kammo Bua & Rajni Chachi, while mummy had gone to visit Puran Chachi. Abhi was as usual either watching TV or out smoking & eating paan. At night I tried conversing again. I had a bad headache coz of the tensions through out the day. I had to take disprin. I never take medicines, so the situation was very bad. Abhi was again not wanting to converse. I slept evry late that day & was not feeling well. Too much stress.
Next day unfortunately was again a holiday. I went in the morning with Ansh for his uniform & spent the afternoon in Pantaloons.I bought myself & suit & bought a puzzle for Ansh which he loved and solved in no time. He is one smart boy. Then he wanted to poze for me. So here are some pictures.He is wearing his new Benetton Shirt that his baba got for him. He wore the same one in Sonu's anniversary

Went to the doctor in the evening & got medicines was pain in the arm & chest. Then I got news about Papu Mama's death.

2 comments:

4handfulls said...

Monika I am so sad reading about all you are going though. I am thinking of you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do from afar.
Cherie

Monika said...

Cherie, I wish I had friensd like u staying close by with whom I cud spend time & unburden myself. My whole adult life has been about Abhi. So I have no one to go to.....what a price to pay for love!!