6 years ago
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
What next!
So, status quo is maintained. We are not talking. Yesterday I got back home & got busy with Ansh. Then I charged my i-pod after months & downloaded some good songs in it from our Anniversary CD Then while Ansh watched TV , I did some reading (Femina). & I realised that I was not a disaster like the night before. There were so many things that I could meaningfully spend my time . I realised how I had left all the things that I loved to do.....listening to music, reading etc just to devote myself for the needs of Abhi & Ansh. Now, I need to pursue things I like. I'll listen to my i pod more often, read more, buy books. Wish I had made friends along the way instead of just concentrating on work & family.I have to keep my mind open now to new possibilities. Work hard, care for Ansh & find my own space......maybe join yoga classes or learn salsa. Go for movies on my own or with Ansh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment