I returned from BELP PLUS Jsr last night. It was not as much fun as Pune is. Facility wise, ambience wise & crowd wise. Our instructor was Mr Banerjee. OK types! Golmuri Club is pretty & the flowers there were in full bloom
I returned to my son busy with his new colouring book. I got a truck from the station for him which he ignored....lol. The colouring book he had was the one where one has to put water for the colours to come out. He of course mixed up the whole thing.
I returned to my son busy with his new colouring book. I got a truck from the station for him which he ignored....lol. The colouring book he had was the one where one has to put water for the colours to come out. He of course mixed up the whole thing.
Also had a bit of tiff with bhi at night coz he was busy with his phone.
Today is MIL's birthday. We cut the cake last night.
Today is MIL's birthday. We cut the cake last night.

No comments:
Post a Comment