On 15th, Saturday, was Ansh’s sports day. Both I & Abhi attended & it was so nice to see the little ones participating in the activities. Ansh was in a race where he was a Pinter. The race was called”Helpers of Society” & there were various helpers like doctors, sweepers etc. Ansh had to collect his paint can from one level & paint brush from another. He did well….:). On his way back he had to put on a birthday car, eat a wafer & take a whistle & go to the finish line.
For the parents they had 2 events. One was a Cinderella race where the mother’s slipper had to be picked by the father from a pile, put it on the mother’s foot, hold her hand & run to the finish line. Myself & Abhi won that race. Another event was the tug of war where mother’s beat the fathers. It was a nice day for all of us.
In the evening I took Ansh to Girish Park which was also very enjoyable for him . Unfortunately I do not get enough time!!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment