Ansh "has to" look at my scar everyday. He will then come out with his comments..."It is getting better" or "can i touch & see if it still hurts" or can i put the medicine for you". or "I'll kiss u & it'll get better". Ansh loves getting cuddly these days & i love it.
He is such a sweetheart. I am still not lifting him coz the scar is still tender. So he request me"You sit down, & then I'll get on your lap" or " can u lift me up slowly so it does not hurt"
Today Ansh's school is re-opening & he is happy abt going to school. Wish Suchitra joins fast so that it'll be easier for mom in law.
Yesterday Abhi was home really early & so was I.We watched "Entrapment"-Katherine Zeta Jones & Sean Connery. Also watched "Map of the world" which I liked a lot. It was coming on TV. Abhi of course does not like these kind of sad emotional movies.
6 years ago

2 comments:
Such a lovely post; I am sure that made the healing faster :)
Oh it sure did :)
Post a Comment