Thursday, June 28, 2007

Diahhorea

Have been in bed......... .sick. I have had this stomach infectio since 15 days now & it kept getting worse & worse to the point that I cud not lift myself from the bed. I just bunked office one day but feeling extremely weak.Its such an effort to work.Everyone keeps telling me that I shud stay put at home & recover but I hate wasting vacation time. The office people see me so sick & let me go home early. In fact yesterday I left at 3:00 pm & just to lift my spirits i went to the market & got myself 2 shirts,It felt so good. The docs say it is not related to appendix.Its just that I was having diahhorea for 5-6days (10 times a day)& i just assumed it'll go away on its own. That assumption backfired. When I started feeling really weak & saw no signs of improvement, I went to the doc & got medicines & got tests done. But then it had got really worse . Ultimately I had to take antibiotic injections as oral medicines were not helping. I pray to God it is not related to the surgery .
Meanwhile Anju Bua & Swati came & went. I was sick most of the time but we did manage to go to a few places together.....victoria,cinnamon restaurant & venom! Anju bua got a beautiful sari for me & 1 for Shweta. I gave Swati one of the t0ps i had got from Bangkok.
Yesterday Papa left for Siliguri with Ravi Bhaiya. I sent 1 suit piece for Kanika's birthday on 14th July. He'll be also going to Bhutan. He'll go on 29th & return on 1st morning. 1st is a Sunday & we have 3 functions to attend.......Amit's engagement & Anita Chachi's 25th Anniversary.

No comments: