Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Appendicites




So it was no gas after all. On 19th May had to go in for an emergency appendicitis operation. I am recovering now. I was in hospital for 5 days. We tried to get it out thru laproscopy but there was a lot of pus & it had perforated. So they had to cut me open.I am much better now & am recovering.
In fact we were also able to celebrate Ansh´ s birthday on 27th.He had a great time. We did the Tom & Jerry theme. We got him the fisherprice camera that I was wanting for so long for Ansh. He got some great gifts. Lots of battery operated toys, puzzles,hungry hippos, & cash . We are using the cash to build racks in his room for all the toys he has.

Also, got a promotion letter the day I joined back work-4th June.

& heard of Ravi's resignation on 22nd May. What a shock!

:)

2 comments:

Swaram said...

Loved the tom and jerry; and my God, u r so brave. I simply dread docs ;)

Monika said...

@Swaram- I guess life makes u brave