6 years ago
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Vacation Time
Yipee.............so I am off to my mom's place for a good 10 days. I am so glad that I did most of my packing on Sunday. I am still tensed though coz I'll be surely late in office & I have to catch the 10 o'clock train. I hope it'll be smooth sailing in the train coz this is the first time I 'll be travelling alone with Ansh. Ansh is also very excited about the trip. He has been wanting to pack most of the house , all his books, toys et all....lol. I have had to explain to him that we'll be getting very less space in the train to put our luggage,so we need to travel light. But he just wouldn't listen!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Have fun!! So where you off to?
ha, i start packing like, 4 hrs before i need to leave for home....
hey, who wouldn want to be blogrolled..... ? ok, thats how i ended up here.... got interested in someone who asks permi9ssion to blogroll!
anyways....
ab
Aha! Enjoy girl. My younger one is like your Ansh (I like the name!). She is up with her own big luggage the moment I utter the word "trip" lol
Hope you have a great time!
I agree with Ab: who wouldn't want to be blogrolled? Least of all, me!
@nm- I was off to Bhutan. That's where I grew up.:)
@ ab- well, i look silly, don't I..lol. Though I am not so new to the blogging world , but I am new to the concept of readership of other blogs.
@whats in a name: thanks. I had a great time.
@d- yeah, silly me!
Post a Comment