Time just flew by this weekend. Fri & Sat were review meeting days.Friday was also MD's dinner. Saturday, we got off at 5 & I went to Shopper's Stop Forum to do some shopping. Did not buy much. Just a scarf, a top & small junk jewellery items.
Sunday we did not go out anywhere. Just relaxed at home. Watched movies.We saw"Story of Us" at night over glasses of wine after Ansh was off to sleep.We watched another movie in the day. Cannot remember the name now. Went out in the evening for puchkas. Its very rare to spend Sunday this way.......just the 3 of us. Till the evening puchka round, we did not even step down to the third floor.
Ansh spent the first half of the day playing with his broken toys, sorting out the ones we wants to dispose off.I have attached the pictures.The second half we worked on the book that Swati had got for him. He has almost finished it now. Its a great book for kids.
Last Sunday, we had gone to city centre & placed an order for a diamond ring. It arrived yesterday. I love it. Abhi had a big contribution coz we gave "Jedhji ki baes", a few other trinkets and just Rs 2000 for this. Abhi has also gone ahead and ordered a matching pair of earrings . So I am excited!!I slept with the ring on my finger yesterday.
Sunday we did not go out anywhere. Just relaxed at home. Watched movies.We saw"Story of Us" at night over glasses of wine after Ansh was off to sleep.We watched another movie in the day. Cannot remember the name now. Went out in the evening for puchkas. Its very rare to spend Sunday this way.......just the 3 of us. Till the evening puchka round, we did not even step down to the third floor.
Ansh spent the first half of the day playing with his broken toys, sorting out the ones we wants to dispose off.I have attached the pictures.The second half we worked on the book that Swati had got for him. He has almost finished it now. Its a great book for kids.
Last Sunday, we had gone to city centre & placed an order for a diamond ring. It arrived yesterday. I love it. Abhi had a big contribution coz we gave "Jedhji ki baes", a few other trinkets and just Rs 2000 for this. Abhi has also gone ahead and ordered a matching pair of earrings . So I am excited!!I slept with the ring on my finger yesterday.

No comments:
Post a Comment