Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dhamaal , Ansh sick

We watched Dhamaal yesterday. It was a good movie. The bad part was that Ansh vomited in the car on the way to the movie and after we returned he had 100.2 fever. Gave him calpol & he went to sleep. In the morning at 5 I again checked & he had fever- 100.2 again. So gave some more Calpol. He had some milk at 7 . I left for office & then he vomited at home again twice. I shud be at home but can't help it. On top of that there is this party that we have to attend in the evening. Abhi has talked to the doc twice.The doc wanted a urine & stool test & we got the containers in the morning , but Ansh has not peed & pooped since morning. He peed at 5 in the morning. I am afraid that he may get de-hydrated. Poor baby. I am having extreme guilt here. I feel like calling up every 5 minutes.
I'll try to take a leave tomorrow so that I can be with Ansh. I'll talk to MD today only. I'll tell him that today Abhi is at home but tomorrow Abhi will have work & so I will have to be at home with Ansh.
Sonu returned last night from China. Not talked to him as yet. They were still sleeping when I left for work today.

No comments: