So today was Bachwaras Puja in the house. Shweta came for a few hours from her home. We started early(by 8:30), coz I had a 9:30 meeting in office. There was no car too coz Papa had gone to the station to pick up his friend from Banaras.So Ansh also cried in the morning coz the car was not there for him to drop me to office. But dada came with him to drop me to the shuttle car & my baby was ok. Said "Bye" nicely & went away.
Today, inspite of being a Saturday, its going to be a long day in office.Everyone is here for the presentations.On top of all this Abhi has invited Dipak & his family including bhaiya bhabhi to our house in the evening for a party. He'll only have to manage everything coz I cannot leave early.
Tomorrow, we'll g to city centre & try to do some shopping. Abhi will be in the shop duty. I think I'll see the movie, Dhamaal!!.Himanshu called up to ask if we all will go. He'll even ask Jalan & family. So shud be a good outing!!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment