When we went for Armaan's birthday, Ansh was not his true self. He had a bit of pink eye. Yesterday for Mother's & Child's Day in his school & he was fine. But yesterday in the evening , i found him warm & by night he had 101 degree fever. We gave him Calpol. Today morning he woke me up at 6 for toilet & he was burning!! Fever- 102.5. Immediately woke up Abhi & gave calpol. Tried to give cold compress but he did not want to have anything to do with it. & I woke up with bad conjunctivites. So I am with dark glasses in office. Talked to Dr Khanna & he said to wait & watch & that the fever was not due to conjunctivites.Ansh's eyes however & very mildly affected. Sometimes they look just normal.
However, through my office we have got an appointment in AMRI to consult a retina specialist. I am taking Ansh along. So the driver will come with Ansh & we can proceed from here. Kalyan da will be accompanying us & we will drop him at his house.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment