Ansh: When u return from work, you will not be able to see me Mumma: Why? Ansh- coz I'll be hiding in thebathroom .Only then I will be OK. Mumma: Why? Ansh-Coz when I am outside the bathroom , I keep getting scolded
I am glad how he feels came out in this conversation. I remember my kids, and my sister's kids describing a perfect day they spent at her place. I asked, "After that?" "Oh, after that you all came back."
Hi , I just wanted to invite you to the indiblogger meet happening in Kolkata after 2 years at CII DC-36, Sector - 1, Salt Lake City Kolkata - 700 064 Landmark: Behind City Centre. Only 200 seats available. Entry is free with loads of fun. If you have not registered already, register here = http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=113 . See you there!
23 comments:
oh my poor baby...I am feeling so bad for him...please dont scold him :) hugs hugs
Yeah....he si so sensitive, my baby. How have u been?
Oh sweetheart. Hugs!
@Swaram- :)
Oh baby....tough as it may be..please dont scold him! we have a very similar situation at home! Hugs to u both! Hows Khushi!
@Sandhya- It's not me, it's the otehrs at home when I am away. :)
Khushi is fine :)
Awwwwww. So good he could express his thoughts to you. Yes, sometimes it gets too much for them without our realising it.
Hope you all are doing good.
@PG-We r all doing fine :)
awww....
@anks- welcome :)
Awww..can u tell the others something,casually,to make them stop?:(
@Trish- yep trying that......but he does test everybody's patience..lol
guys pls translate in english.. i wanna read it too
@Chris: translated for u
Ansh: When u return from work, you will not be able to see me
Mumma: Why?
Ansh- coz I'll be hiding in thebathroom .Only then I will be OK.
Mumma: Why?
Ansh-Coz when I am outside the bathroom , I keep getting scolded
Oh, poor boy! I hope you've hugged him lots.
@Sue- yup :)
A big, big hug to Ansh.
I am glad how he feels came out in this conversation.
I remember my kids, and my sister's kids describing a perfect day they spent at her place.
I asked, "After that?"
"Oh, after that you all came back."
@IHM- :)
Hi ,
I just wanted to invite you to the indiblogger meet happening in Kolkata after 2 years at
CII
DC-36, Sector - 1, Salt Lake City
Kolkata - 700 064
Landmark: Behind City Centre.
Only 200 seats available. Entry is free with loads of fun. If you have not registered already, register here = http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=113 . See you there!
Time u get bk to updating this place :)
@Swaram- :) I think i should
Awww my poor poor baccha ! * pulls cheeks * ! :*
oh my baby...kids are so sensitive
Post a Comment