Monday, May 24, 2010

Shrek & my daughter


It was love at first sight for my darling daughter. A prince do u ask? No , it is Shrek. Ansh got this toy with his happy meal & my Khushi loves it.

Of course, at present everything is for her mouth only.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Swaram said...

First :P

Swaram said...

Ha ha ... so sweet :)

Monika said...

thanks , Swaram. you may be the first & last...lol. I fear that with my posying rate, my readers may have disappeared

rrmom said...

very cute!

Unknown said...

oyy monika ji. How can that happen!!With khushi looking so cute... shes a blog reader magnet! :p
I love her eyes! :) what are her latest antics? Hows office?

The Reading Corner said...

Cutie

R's Mom said...

Gosh she is so so cute..Please kala tikka and all that :) Waiting to meet her when I come end of year to Cal !!!

Monika said...

@R's Mom-Thanks
@Shuti- Office is bad yaar. Mann hi nahi lagta
@rmom-thanks
@Itchy-thanks