I love the fact that my quiet girl is now finding her voice & loves the sound of it.She loves making different sounds & we just love hearing them. She starts off as soon as she wakes up.
She loves her new found mobility & is surpisingly fast at rolling from side to side.Leaving her alone even for a sec is now impossible.
She loves her brother & sometimes only the sight of him can get her to smile. . My most fav moments are seeing both my kids playing together. It's a feeling that I think every mother of two would understand.


7 comments:
*kala-tikka* I wish that their bond remains as sweet always :)
Nice chunni that :P :P
Ohhh :) shez choooooooooo cute!!
Peek a boo already. Does she laugh?? oh pls pls share a pic of them together.
@Swati-thankss
@Shruti-Oh she laughs a lot. That's another post coming up. Pic of the siblings already up :)
God bless her :)
@Swat- Thnaks :)
Such pretty eyes this girl has. *kala teeka*
aww thanks Sue
Post a Comment