Monday, May 7, 2007

Spiderman-3

Saw Spidey 3 with Ansh on Saturday. I booked the tickets in the day on the internet for FAME Cinemas. Its really really far. I wish I had not booked so far, but there were no other options for the 4:30-5:00pm show. But the movie was good!!
On Saturday, MD decided that myself & Madan need to go to Pune to help Vivek negotiate a deal with Tata Motors for import of steel for them. Did not get tickets for Monday morning, so decided to take the Sunday evening flight. But then on Sunday got the good news that the meeting is postponed. Now we are going tomorrow, i.e 8th morning & returning on 9th evening. Will get to stay with Gaurav..:) .
Yesterday, we went for "Bachha Amit's" baccha's 40 day function.Ansh slept early,so we did not take him along. They had organised a "Nand-otsav" Pretty good. :) . The baby is sweet. After that we went to visit Khushi who has fractured her arm.Poor baby. Hope she gets better real soon. We got to meet all our friend. Titu's wife was looking pretty in a black sari from Vermillion. I also wore Black........the one that Ravi Jhunjhunwala(Vardaan) gave me on my wedding. It was pretty. I ironed my hair too.:) I shud do it more often .
Other than that we spent Sunday with Giri & Rohit. Chatted, had lunch, the guys had vodka. A relaxing day. Rohit has recently become a father. I gave all my internet material on baby care to him & asked him to hand it over to Giri after he is through. Then probably next year we'll need it.
Planning to go to Bhutan - 26th May to 2nd June. Ruchi & Masi are also coming along. No tickets are available though. So will try in Tatkal.

No comments: