The Pune Visit was good. My first taste of Corporate Negotiations. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Also saw the Car plant assembly line. Mind blowing.Enjoyed my stay with Gaurav & Swati.
Today I am meeting Thomo's fiance Nidhi for the first time :). Gotta help her & Thomo's mom buy some suits.
Tomorrow we are going to see "Life in a Metro". The reviews have been really good. We are taking Himanshu along. Dunno abt Ansh.....depends on his mood. Papa is not here(He is in Delhi) so hopefully Mummy will stay at home & we can leave Ansh with her. But then again, she may insist on accompanying us. She loves to be out of the house.
Today Abhi fixed the Hooks for clothes that I got almost 2 weeks ago. It's so difficult for him to remember these things. I get tired of reminding.Thankfully he got it done today.
Monday,Tuesday is our Board meeting. So we have been very busy these past few days.
I am having awful back-ache. I need to rest my "Heels" for a while. As it is, my black heel is broken. I'll discard it today. I am such a "Kanjoos".Maybe walking with broken heels is giving me extra pain.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment