6 years ago
Friday, April 20, 2007
Life gets in the way!
So, i cud not live up to yesterday's promise of a quiet romantic dinner with Abhi. All plans were made but then Kwatra Uncle(My Mom's sister's husband) decided to come to Kolkata on some business. So we invited him over & he is having dinner with us today. Abhi's mom & dad are going for a marriage & they won't miss it for anything. We also did not feel it right that they shud sacrifice their outing for one of my relatives. So anyways, nothing good was cooked in the house for dinner coz Abhi & myself were also planning to go out. So we have decided to order some things from outside We are having Dal Makhani & Paneer & Naan from outside & we will also have some Aalo Sabji & Lauki Sabji (home cooked). I hope we have a good evening. I have never know Kwatra Uncle well..for that matter I have not interacted with any of my mom's side relatives except in younger days. So I feel quite distanced from them. I guess occassions like these will help make the relations more meanigful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So true! Such occasions to give us the much desired opportunities to bond with people
Oh yes.
Post a Comment